Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Oversoul and Space/Time

As my space time becomes increasingly fluid I found this information helpful, though it is the same as you will find in the "Seth" series.  I find that I keep interacting with different versions of the same personality and wonder if this is an example of dealing with a particular Oversoul?  Or maybe I'm meeting myself coming an going?  :-)
Visited with Patricia yesterday but wasn't very good company.  I tend to get horrific three day headaches which seem to come this time of year.  She offered to do some energy work on it.  I could feel a warm glow over the sore spot.  It's always about a three inch circle on the top right of my skull.
I "saw" a black and white snake dividing my screen of vision with purple on one side and pink on the other.  Then Large Eyes watching what was going on.  The process took about 15 minutes and I felt much better.
While Patricia shook off the energy she shook in her seat as she "saw" what caused the trauma.  I had been hit by a stone axe in an ancient Central American Jungle.  Then she freaked.  SHE was the one who had hit me and the explosion of energy at death threw us both into other dimensions, represented by the snake.  The whole point of meeting her it seems was to get this healing.
Her "Guides" said that nothing more should be talked about for three days.  We're meeting for coffee on Friday to compare notes.
I'm feeling great today, but then I usually do after three days.  Makes for a great story.  We'll see how it pans out.


No comments:

Post a Comment