Friday, July 6, 2012

"You Can't Handle the Truth"

I'm so intrigued by all of this and meditate again to make contact.  My heart fills with BLISS.  Images run past me.

There is a triangle shaped Library with a triangle window to Outer Space at the top.  A couple of clowns are crawling along the aisle.  I go to pull out a book and it snaps back in place.

I come around a corner to a Great Room in partial darkness and past that is an immense stage with ancient burgandy curtains.

I'm on a balcony above many interconnecting stairs and halls as in  an Escher print.  There is a man who is walking below me with an earnest face and doesn't see me when I call to him.

Later I sit down with paper.  I find that by writing out questions I get answers.
Q.  Why can't I pull out a book?
A.  You aren't ready for The Truth?
Q.  What do I have to do to be ready?
A.  Clear out your emotions.  Let go of the sadness.  Prepare your body by not eating flesh.  Imagine that a Colonial slave owner suddenly appeared to you.  While it might have been acceptable to own slaves in his time period, would you feel you would want to talk to him?  You have the opportunity to "meet" a variety of Beings who would feel that way about you.
Q.  What is the stage for?
A.  A future event.
Q.  Who is the man below me on the balcony?
A.  Man.  Because of the higher perspective you may be given you may be able to offer a map to the man below to help him out of the maze.

"You can't handle the truth" in a Few Good Men

PS.  Interestingly, "A Few Good Men" was on TV the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment