Thursday, July 19, 2012

Working With Angels

Patricia has introduce me to the value of working with Angels.  Growing up Christian Scientist that really wasn't emphasized.  What I got out Sunday School was that we relied on our direct contact with God.  However, I've seen a change in my life as I've recognized and asked for Angel Assistance.
What I'm observing is the extent of their abilities...or maybe their purpose is a better way to put it.  With no disrespect they are an exotic servant waiting to be asked to serve.   And my needs are met.

Something I have done for a couple of years is to start my day creating a Bubble of Protection.  I was aware at the time that I had energy vampires attached to me and wasn't skilled at figuring out who or how to prevent them.
I start out addressing the Four Directions to define the Bubble.  I didn't know why that was important but it is in all the Sacred Texts and cultures.  The Four Directions also are known as the Four ArchAngels: Raphael, Michael, Gabriella and Urial.  And four points of the zodiac and the symbols on the Tarot "Wheel of Fortune" card:  Leo, Aquarius, Taurus and Scorpio.  Which also correspond to the four books of the Bible:  Mathew, Luke, Mark and John.  What ties all of these together?

After defining my circle I add violet to filter out my negativity and any coming at me.  Then pink for unconditional love and a layer of white for purity and clarity.  Then I create a bubble of a Gold Mirror Shell that bounced back any negative intention coming my way and only allowing a gold vibration in.

Then the Angels said "Good job, but you then isolate yourself.  Consider creating a garden in that space and allow us to help you weed it".
The weeding was difficult.  It brought up all sorts of things I could not, did not want to examine.  Yet, everything in my life that had been a mystery fell into place.  The Garden is now lush and exotic.  This is all pretty new in my life and was chaotic for awhile, just now evening out.  I'm trying to stay in a state of expectation without being specific of the outcome.  Though Oprah has started chatting with me in my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment