Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What's up with the Colbert Report?

Quite often I will have more than a mild emotional response about something and with in a few days it will be mentioned on the Colbert Report.  Silly stuff usually.  Like Koons "Bubble Dog".  He had the artist on last night.  A few days ago I was watching "A Night at the Smithsonian" and was tickled to see the Bubble Dog floating through the museum.  One of my favorite sculptures but I didn't know who did it and was curious.
Just one of those odd coincidences but it happens frequently.  I wish I could bet with those odds.  And these happening will come in clusters.  Every week for a month there has been something that was significant to me.   For awhile there would be complete sentences that I posted somewhere.
Again, it's silly stuff and I'm not taking it for more than that except I do wonder what is the mechanics of such a "coincidence"?
Silly, silly stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment