Friday, July 6, 2012

Sweet Dreams are Made of This

After typing the previous post I went back to bed and immediately was put in touch with The Star Trek Guy...who seems to want to be known as Stephen.  Like in Stephen Colbert.  An entity of this caliber would scan my thoughts for a relevant symbol.  Maybe it's because Mr. Colbert has two layers to his persona also.  It reminded me of a dream I had of Colbert.  He was in an airplane waiting to take off.  A huge crystal in the co-pilot seat.  This seemed to freak him out and he jumped out, the plane blowing up.  So sorry Mr.  Colbert if you have been hijacked.

When Patricia picked up on The Star Trek Guy he appeared as a holograph.  It was explained that to make direct contact would explode us.  Made me think of the Ark of the Covenant where direct contact with  God would kill you.  Star Trek Guy is not God we were told, however, but pretty "high up there".

In my waking dream this morning we "talked" with an Angel standing between us.  "He" appeared as a  swirling cloud.  I asked what "his" interest in this contact was.  Evidently it's such an unusual thing that curiosity  is getting the better of him.    We'll see where this goes.
Sweet Dreams are Made of This - Eurythmics

No comments:

Post a Comment