Friday, July 27, 2012

Time Line Jumping

I woke up this morning with a strong sense of having jumped a timeline.  It's been happening more frequently and I'm guessing partly because I have really been doing my "work" clearing out my mental closets and partly because there are new vibrations in the air.  This Shift seems a bit more hefty than what I've experienced in the past.  Maybe because the planet got a direct hit from solar flares recently which are thought to shift the electromagnetic flow which holds our bodies in place.

I'm having some interesting side effects.  While my Mind is going "Yahoo!  Let's get this Party started!"  my body is freaking out.  I woke up with some odd and disturbing dreams that have taken the morning to sort out where I lost all my teeth, my car that I was having trouble driving makes a U-Turn, I moved into a new apartment where I crash a wedding party going on.  I don't think my Body Awareness is up to speed.  It is however, reacting well to the change by looking a lot better.  In my visualizations I've included being "ageless" and am interested in seeing what manifests.

The other thing that is different are my results with the pendulum.  I've done Tarot for over 30 years for my own amusement and have picked up The Vibe before I  could talk, always having a sense of what is around the corner.  It's not an exact science as you have to factor in probabilities, but there is always a  general sense of energy brewing, sort of like watching a thunderstorm gathering at the horizon.  One of the reasons I settled for this part time job was because I "knew" that my reality then would not be the one I would experience in September.  Using the pendulum has been a fairly good way to access my higher mind to download the information it has picked up.  Now the outcome has shifted dramatically.

This makes planning for the future crazy, but then, we are suppose to proceed without expectation.  Ride the flow.  Coming to Santa Fe was a deliberate exercise in doing that.  I have no responsibilities now so I could take risks.  The idea of the game was that for each step I took there would be a platform under my feet to hold me up.  And there has.  I was wildly freaked out this winter because I couldn't see any way to continue and the Voice kept saying "Faith.  We will not let you down".  I had to consciously create a Contentment within myself when logically it didn't seem like I would succeed.

Now I've passed the point of no return.  The Contentment within has now settled into a Groove.  The sense of Future seems lighter and I'm sure my body will chill here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment