Thursday, July 19, 2012

Seeking the Heart's Desires

The Angels are suggesting I add this post about my life.  What does the Heart Desire?
The ONLY thing I've truly wanted was to understand the unusual things that have happened to me my entire life.  It seemed I was on a Path that didn't follow what everybody else was on.  For awhile  I thought I had gotten some contentment in my life.  Then about 18 months ago the Voice said "We are going to take EVERYTHING away so you can get to the core of who you are".  And they weren't kidding.
I even lost my face when I woke up one morning looking like I had had a stroke.  It turned out to be Bell's Palsey that is only just now going away. It wiped out my identity and how people reacted to me.  Then  I lost my home, job, family, friends and most of my things.  At the moment I am renting a room from a Navajo woman working a temporary part time job.  And I don't think I could deal with anything more at the moment.    I lost my life and gained my soul.

Things are turning a corner and I'm not sure where they will lead.  What have I got to loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment