Thursday, July 19, 2012

Who Lives in the Eleventh Dimension

Visited with Patricia last night and we talked about our encounter with the Star Trek Guy.
I have to say ahead of time that I view any and all of this stuff with a skeptical eye but not to the point where I discount it.  I have been "presented" with phenomena  my entire life.  I observe it and then wait to see how it plays out.  So, there may or may not be a Star Trek Guy, but if "he" exist he will make his  presence known in concrete ways eventually.  I feel we made contact.  It really shook up Patricia and I can see changes in her vibe.

This video talks about the characteristics of an eleventh dimension.  Mr. STG claims to be from the 25th and wants to have a dialogue.  Interesting.  What are the consequences of that if true?
We have been advised to avoid contact for three months until our systems have been calibrated that allow us to take in the immense energy.  I'm not doing anything real important at the moment so have  time to wait around.  The initial contact made us real spaced out for several days and I do sense adjustments taking place within and without.  Life is going more smoothly and people seem drawn to me.  My body is becoming more youthful and I've been picking up more telepathic contacts from others.  When I hold  some one's hand they feel a charge going up their arm.  My plants are thriving.  At the same time many things from my past are dropping  away. MANY.  It's sad but I understand.  At the moment I'm in a null zone, neither here nor there.  Very uncomfortable at first.
Suicidal uncomfortable.  It was such a non state I just didn't want to continue and then slowly the gaps are starting to fill in.  Where will we be in three months?  Interesting....

"Who Lives in the Eleventh Dimension"

No comments:

Post a Comment