Friday, July 27, 2012

Taking a Pulse

I woke up to one of those mornings where I knew I had made a dimensional "jump".  Things just aren't feeling familiar.  This is happening more frequently, but then, I've really been pushing it.  Coming out of a Void Zone in my life I've started to fill it up again and have used a lot of imagery and fantasy.  Where do you go when you have been reduced to nothing?  I don't want to fill my life with a lot of useless detail that I'll just have to work through again.  So I'm starting from my core and then letting it fill up from there.
I've been imagining feelings of supreme contentment.  It's been difficult because that has not been my life these last couple of years.  But each day it's been gathering momentum and I judge my progress by how well my life is going, letting the details fill in that reflect that feeling.
This morning has been quite a leap however.  My body is aching and nauseous.  My  jaw feels stressed.  It reminds me of a scene in a SyFy movie where you have been teleported and your molecular structure has to adjust.

Now I realize all of this is subjective.  I try not to let my imagination run away with me and have found that working with a pendulum is handy.  I usually start the day while drinking my coffee starting out with "Is there something I need to know?"  and then work through the questions with a yes or no.  Sometimes when I suspect the answer is yes and I get a no I find out that I have to ask "Is this extremely going to happen?"  And if the question is important I'll ask a couple of times through the day.  Sometimes I need to ask "Am I getting the right answers" and if "no" I'll drop it.

Then I forget it.  I use the answers for a guide.  The principles are based on the idea that your Mind knows all the answers and that kinetically your body will respond.  I've found a pretty good video that explains that.  The pendulum I use is a bead on some stretchy string that I make bracelets out of.  I've found it doesn't have to be fancy.  And I usually brace my arm on my knee so that I don't put too much spin in it.  If nothing else, it gives you an idea of how you feel about a subject.  Yet I'm always surprised when I get a consistent answer to something I feel otherwise about.

The pendulum confirms that I've made a quantum jump to another timeline.  A more contented one I hope.  After my body snaps back I'm headed to the fabric store to get stuff to make a quilt cover.  I'm finding color is really affecting me more deeply and I need some pizzaz in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment