Friday, October 2, 2015

Ascension Flu

After feeling like I had the flu for the last couple of days and then finding that several of my friends had the same thing going on it occurred to me to check out this site.  I rarely get sick and I couldn't quite put my finger on what was going on.  So I suggest that this might be what is going on after sitting out in the hills watching the eclipse for a couple hours last week.  I've noticed that after other celestial events or intense Inner Meditations I will also feel this way. ....tired, ache, headaches, loss of appetite, listless.  Then after a week I'll feel super energetic.  Can't wait.  This is getting boring.  LOL

What Is Ascension?    The Ascension process and the Signs and Symptoms associated with it are occurring on a personal and planetary level. Ascension involves the acceleration of vibrational energy and the expansion of awareness which creates a shift in consciousness. When a particular life system raises its vibrationary state from one energetic state of being/realm of existence, to another higher one, it is ascending. Put simply, it is like tuning into a particular radio station frequency--you can't hear a particular radio station unless you're tuned in to it's particular frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment