Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Archons and Fallen Angels and Black Jesus

I'm surprised that an older post of mine speculating that the Archons may be the Fallen Angels has gotten so many hits.  At this point I don't think they are.  I'm not sure what Archons are though what I've read you don't want to irritate them.  Nor am I enough of a Bible Scholar to comprehend Fallen Angels.  Nor do I really understand what this video is implying.  What I know about Noah mainly came from the Russell Crowe movie.  LOL  So I'm putting  this out there.  But also for the beautiful portraits.
I DO know my metaphysics, though, and would rather be a Bible Scholar once I can turn Water into Wine.  LOL  And with this video it asks you to rethink Jesus.  It never made sense to me that the man came from the Middle East yet looked like an English King.



No comments:

Post a Comment