Sunday, July 25, 2010

Through the Looking Glass


I can't shake what happened yesterday. There is no doubt in my mind that part of me woke up at 4:30am while the other half slept in till 7. Where is that "Other Beth" off to? Was her life significantly changed because she didn't send out the post cards? Did she have enough time to go to the Farmer's Market and get flowers?
*
Where else is her life diverging from "Mine"?
What am I supposed to do differently? What risks am I supposed to take?
There is still a sense of Hyper=Reality. Everything has a feeling of being Intense and full of Potential.
********************
"I am real!" said Alice, and began to cry.
"You won't make yourself a bit realler by crying," Tweedledee remarked: "there's nothing to cry about."
"Alice in Wonderland"
********************
"We're not in Kansas anymore Toto"
Somewhere Over the Rainbow by IZ
PS. The next day at work, the adjoining shop was playing this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment