Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Groovy Day


Woke up in a fog, but couldn't go back to sleep. Even though it was 4:30am.
I opened the curtain to catch the early sun and had that same Hyper=Real sensation. I must say it took a bit to calm me down. I had an overwhelming feeling that I also was asleep. Something had "split" me and I really didn't feel with it until the alarm went off at 7am.

Used the Time to write out postcards, signed "Love, Beth". It made sense to use this amped up feeling. So I send out little Love Bombs.
Left early so I could go to the Farmer's Market. Food has been tasting so much better since it opened. Of course, a bit more than our SuperBiz at the Mall. But neither am I spending money on transportation right now. And I know that everything has been picked withing a few hours.
I splurged on a bouquet of Irish Bells and Queen Anne's Lace.
A coffee and a croissant at the French Bakery.

Go over last night's totals to pass on to the owner while I munch. Then do a Blessing for the Store. Thing will be different. Our "Snookie" quit and is off the schedule now. Cute as a button she is, but the drama was making this job difficult.
Met some ladies from New Zealand that were spending the summer on motorcycles with their husbands.

Checked in with my Posse. Of all things, God has given me three young men to pal with. Two work for me. The other is around the corner so we all bump into each other often, laughing.
I manage with Texting. I wish I had had a vision on that so I could have told my Business Ed Teacher when she said I would be a failure without taking shorthand.

As I get home, I start to chill a block away. A flutter of panic attack. I couldn't figure what was upsetting me. Till I remembered the morning.
Are you abducted if they screw with your "time"?
Got over that real quick and made fried rice with a bunch of vegetables from the Market.
The thunderstorms have started up again. The air smells of pine.
A Gin and Tonic and kick back listening to KSUT under the headphones.
Feeling Groovy by Simon and Garfunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment