Saturday, July 3, 2010

All the Little Foxes


While trying to get a grasp on what the meaning of all THIS is I was given a Vision of four people in Dark Clergy Robes performing a ceremony. It had the feel of another Life Time.
What drives me is to bring in Peace. The object of their ceremony was to prevent that.

The next day a friend invited me to go along while he made deliveries in the next town.
On the way we saw an Eagle eating a deer that had been hit. His companions were two crows. I asked my friend to take a photo.

At the end of the day we had two more stops.
One, coincidentally, was at the address of my "enemy"....and a fox ran across the property.
The next stop was across town. Again, the address was the same as a friend of this "enemy" and another fox comes slowly walking across the lawn about 20 feet away, stopping a bit to stare me down. Another walks by carrying something that means a lot to the another of that group. And a fourth fox comes out of it's hole....the fourth friend likes to hide it's intentions.

It had been almost 30 years since I had seen a fox and that evening I had seen four in less than an hour.
I remember reading Starbird's book where she talked about the symbol of the fox.

"Two more illustrations from Margaret Starbird's book that I would like to share with you here are, first, Mary Magdalene at the Foot of the Cross - note the red fox, symbol of the hated Catholic priesthood..."
http://www.medievalmysteries.com/MagdalenHeresy.html
Fly Like an Eagle by Steve Miller Band

No comments:

Post a Comment