Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Sacred Sound Healings

If you haven't read or listened to Tom Kenyon I recommend it.  He channels The Hathors.
This is the latest information.   Scroll to the bottom for the link to the music.  Powerful! 

Another person I recently found is Pamela Aaralyn .  The power of her channelings bleed through and often give me a contact high.  Here she is doing a Hu Sound Meditation.  



The reason I know that these are powerful is because of my run in with Larry.
 I wrote about my friendship in my essay "Happy Birthday Larry"
Because of much synchronicity I believe that Larry is the Jerry character in the movie "Sphere".
I am Beth.   My Grandfather was Harold C Barnes.   Larry "taught" me to be telepathic.  
And much more family info in this movie.  
The book was written in 1983 when I was hanging out with Larry.

All of this resonates with me because it's been part of my life from day one.  They put me on phenobarb at 4 to make "It" go away.  It only made it more frightening.
My childhood felt like this Twilight Zone episode .

Larry somehow reorganized my scattered brain.
 I went from a light bulb to a lazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment