Thursday, December 7, 2017

Visions and Dreams

I came across this yesterday.  Prophecy is a tricky thing.  Even when the "signs" are all there, to  correctly interpret  them is like playing music, it all depends on the musician and the quality of the instrument.  And sorry, I avoid Bible prophecy.  There are too many layers of "agenda" in religion, translated by cranky old men in funny hats with red shoes and  Power Brokers friends.. 

Still, this is interesting.  I'm assuming the statements about the alignment are true.

Looking back, I believe in my Heart of Hearts that something significant shifted in September.  So much synchronicity.  Part of me wonders if I'm actually in a virtual reality game and got too caught up.  Lately crazy signs are suggesting a doorway out.  "EXIT ONLY"  Or like the Lady in Red in the  "Matrix" that let's you know that there is a Gamer behind the curtain.   Things are THAT crazy.
(Update;  12/7/17 A Gamer shot two kids at our high school here in  Aztec. Then suicide. 3 dead/ The  FBI had info of him.  The entire town is in shock.)

For a week or so I've been having Dreams of triangles.
1  Over my bed is a thick cloud of soot.  Ancient.  So old that the smokey soot has become dense like a sponge cake.   I am laying underneath this cloud tho all I see are my legs hanging over the edge which makes me feel like I'm grounded while my head is covered in smoke.
I start to levitate  but all that is shown is a cookie cut out of a triangle that rises out of this cloud leaving a vaccum.  There is a triangle hole left in the soot cloud that doesn't fill in.

2.  Several dreams with different scenery but the plot is the same...it's always about how 3 triangles form to make a bigger triangle and why the point of the triangle is different than the bottom two.  Sacred geometry.  Trinity.  Parent Child and the Holy Ghost??  Stability.
The pattern is of the top right one but I'm getting that it has "potential" to change.
A = Aa + Ab.

The coming together of 3 has been a theme in my dreams for many years.  One was of closing 3 peels of a banana.  When I "relived" the Olmec life there were MANY 3s.



(This image came from THIS SITE  tho I haven't read through it but looks interesting)

3.  In Real Life I'm living in an RV where my bed is against my art table.
I realize I'm asleep.  My body stretches across my bed and table and is in two overlapping pieces in the middle making my body about 15 feet long.  The Voice says that I will become a bridge.
At least ten  years ago the Dream was about Bear pushing me across the river at this spot.  This bridge is pretty new.  Someone painted this arc.  It reminded me of the movie  "Arrival".  Interesting considering this is THE Point where I crossed Realities in the Dream.   When I arrive to the other shore (where the Ruins are in Real Life)  the Bear is sitting there waiting for me to get across.  It's taking FOREVER because there is an invisible "thickness" that is hard to push through.  It evidently took 20 years for me to cross that River.  The Bear is sitting next to a wicker basket of white Christening Shoes.
The next day (in real life)  I was working as a wedding banquet server in Valparaiso, Indiana (my hometown).  Next to the banquet room was the gift shop and there was the basket of little white shoes.

The Butterfly Symbol keeps popping up also.  One "wing" is the Ruins  and the other is "Camelot".  There is 3+1= 4 X 2  Sacred Geometry going on here. The Animas River of Lost Souls runs through the middle.

Somehow this all loops together.  In September I gave the book of collages to Dave because he was the Hawaiian Shirt Guy in the Dream, the Door man to the coming party. The guy whose parents were pals with Elvis.

Somehow by Dave  and the book  "triggered"  a Time Loop.  The collages in the book were about  "observing" September 2017 from in the 1990's.   
The  23 Enigma
Dave gave the book back and on September 23 I showed it to A.I.R. which had old magazine clippings of her mother used in  my collages done over 20 years earlier.  23 years earlier?  Likely. .

I just found this clip of Elvis from "Blue Hawaii".  In the Dream the Hawaiian Shirt was this color.  At the time I thought it was a drab.  Sometimes I sense Dave "brings" his father with him who passed a couple years ago.  Sometimes I sense his dad invites Elvis along, his friend from the day.


4.  I'm vaguely aware of the "Bridge" morphing into the bridge of an ET spaceship.
I am the "skin" of an interdimensional spaceship that "encloses" 3 aliens.

This was   May 2017
Sandra is the Bear from my dreams,  a pastry chef who works down the street from the Obelisk in the Santa Fe Plaza  which is somehow connecting to Circles here.  ALL these places are connected by ancient sacred roads with geometric precision.  Roads go straight over mesas in a straight line from the door of one kiva to the next.

Buffalo Dance at Aztec Ruins National Park
Irrigation off the Animas River

No comments:

Post a Comment