Friday, December 1, 2017

Visions


These two photos are about 8 years ago


One of the Visions was of living on this Island and the next day someone gave me a Smithsonian magazine with an article on
  Skellig Michael.   It is linked to many Sacred Sites.
 In that Vision I was shown a globe rotating in a bowl of water.  I don't think this was even built  at that time.  There is also a similar one in the lobby of the hospital.    This one has a lot of unusual symbolism.  Veterans Memorial.   In the Dream I saw this globe along a river.  There was some significance about healing the Planet.  I found this video.  The Globe is shown at 4:44.
The Animas River, which runs along the Ruins, means River of Lost Souls.

Collages I did over 20 years ago to deal with the overwhelming power of the Vision.  Some were about the process and significant ones came true this summer.
This set is "Illusion"
"Death of Ego"

"Chaos"                             "The Shift"

   "Hearing Visions"                                                       "Singing Visions"


These sketches were done a couple years ago.  I met The Baby this summer.  
The Energy shifts dramatically when this child is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment