Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sphere


I've expanded my Bubble of Protection to X.
Later I asked Maya if she "saw" IT.
Yes. She saw the Sphere about the same time I started projecting it.
About the same time the shops in the Sphere started having electrical problems. Phones, computers and lights have had to be repaired or replaced. Maya lost 6 bulbs for her tract lighting.

It's rarely a good idea to put personal information on the Internet but I feel it applies here.
I am Beth. Harold Charles Barnes was my grandfather. Larry taught me how to create Sphere energy.These are only a few of the coincidences that I found in this movie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_(film)

I am also Beth from Farmington, New Mexico.
Mary Barnes of Farmington, Connecticut was the last Witch hung in that state. How far beyond our DNA does that connection go?

No comments:

Post a Comment