Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thoughts

A few thoughts on this.
For the people who don't see this happening in their lives they have to understand that "doubt" is a thought that negates the power of positive thinking.
For the example of the "starving children", you have to realize that their thoughts are conditioned by the situations they were born into.  Yet there are plenty of examples of people who started in dire circumstances and went on to have amazing lives.  But if you were born into poverty or abuse and accept that is the way things are then your thoughts will continue to bring more of the same.
Also, some people only want to come into this physical life for a short period.  Some want an exciting life with a dramatic exit and others a long quiet uneventful time.  Life really is eternal and each life we live is like a part in our latest movie.

I believe that reincarnation  has to be factored in.  This last few years  has been a struggle for me to sort out a past life that I had posted.  I had relived being sacrificed and I found myself in  this life with those who participated and the physical residue of the experience.  I realize this is all subjective, but there is no doubt in my mind that it is a reality on some level that had influenced me my whole life.

One of my goals of coming to Santa Fe was to get away from everyone and to "reformat" myself.  I found a room to rent on Craigslist, sight unseen, from a lady I had been having dreams about two years earlier.  I had had a pretty nice life before this, but now I'm on an amazing path.
My Life Before All of This Happened
http://bethnm.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-spirit.html

My Latest Dream:
The Voice says "Bring your camel, it's time for an upgrade."  I lead a camel into this blank space and it vaporizes and in it's place is a hot pink race car convertible. 
This is one of many dreams with a similar theme.
Kamel, by the way, is Arabic for "Perfected".

The Back Story
I *friend had brought me to Ms K for a Soul Retrieval before I moved to Durango.  In the session I "was" a small girl  with some others walking through tall grass near a jungle being watched over by an old Shaman.  Ms. K asked "Is he a shape shifter?"  I arrogantly stared into his eyes as he turned into a Jaguar.  From what I have pieced together, he "saw" me through the little girl's eyes and wanted to access that power.  The child was later groomed, drugged and sliced in two before the Mayan I met in my waking dream with the hope that my Spirit Power would transfer to him.  Everyone who participated in the ritual....the Swordsman, the Shaman, the Mayan, the Druggist, the girls, the nurse....are people in my life.  We had unfinished business which I have taken care of during my stay here.  I have been released.
(And although I called him The Mayan, I started having dreams of Olmec Jaguar Transformation statues which I had not seen previously, but found on a Google search.)
The Posts of the Sacrifice.
http://bethnm.blogspot.com/2010/08/popol-vuh.html
http://bethnm.blogspot.com/2010/09/headache-from-hell.html
http://bethnm.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-girl-lost.html

*My friend is the son of Oliver Nelson.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment