Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Popol Vuh


It's almost 2am, but I have to put this down so I don't forget. Just when I think it can't get any weirder.

I have just had a conversation with my "source". Maya's and mine actually.
I had just gone to bed, holding a crystal that Maya had given me. It was an exchange for the black stone I gave her. We felt compelled to do this and we have wondered why the significance. But we follow these hunches to see where they lead.
Now I know why.

The rocks have something to do with our being mirrors of each other. I am "black" and I gave her a black onyx egg I have had for 10 years. She gave me her white crystal that she has had for that long. One of the clues that we figured would be revealed to us eventually.
I held mine as I tried to fall asleep. The soles of my feet began to heat up. Then a Warrior appeared in my Vision.
Central American. The classic Mayan profile with feathers that arched over his head. His face was smudged with black. And then he slowly turned to look at me with a chilling glare. The other side of his face was painted white.

I attempted to talk to him and he grudgingly answered. I could feel hot, humid air in my lungs and could hear the chattering of monkeys and a parrot. The encounter was as real as if he was in my room. And he was not happy about it.

My confusion and doubt disgusted him. I got a sense of the bloodlust of his culture and since I didn't have that when he scanned me, I was beneath him.

He realized he wasn't going to get rid of me and after awhile I seemed to humor him like the monkeys around him. Slowly he realized the importance of our meeting and we tried to communicate. The concepts of each culture made it very difficult. I tried to explain about the Spanish coming and he relished the idea of battle until I made him understand that they would turn him into a slave. He didn't mind the brutality of battle but could not stand the idea of being captured.

He had a difficult time understanding where these Spanish would come from. I got a strong sense that stars were part of his "home". The idea that there were people so far away was hard for him to wrap his mind around, though he communicated with beings of the sky easily.
He is trying to place me among the stars. That's easier for him to accept than me being from the future or beyond the ocean. Mostly because I am so "soft". I couldn't possible be the outcome of all that he values.

We'll see where this goes. I need to calm down and try to sleep, but this heaviness in my chest won't go away. And my feet feel like they are dancing all by themselves.
PS. When I asked for his location I got that it was west of Mexico City, almost to the ocean.
PS. This rings a bell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzintzuntzan_(Mesoamerican_site)

Jan/21/18 Update:
Check September 2010 posts for more of the story.
I've since "uncovered" the Olmec connection.   I was having dreams of statues that I later found out were Olmec and then found them at the William Seigal Gallery in Santa Fe. 
I finally wrote the story of Nyles, who gifted me a Soul Recovery Session in my Diary Blog.  I believe he was one of the people involved in dark rituals from a past life.  I had a close call with him and eventually killed his girl friend.  I feel that the past life connection was so strong he was compelled to play out "old" feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment