Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little Girl Lost


I had debated with myself if I should continue with this. Let me preface this essay with saying I'm normal. I'm well established in the business community for being a new comer. People make a point of asking my opinion. I present myself well and am well liked and respected. And then I have my crazy side. But it's been tempered by experience and educating myself.
I would suggest taking the rest of this as if it were a Fairy Tale. I'm not sure what is real and what is not any more.
*****
The headache continued. It felt like the center of my brain exploded. Then a dull hum started building in my right ear. "Maya, I feel like I have a trumpet in my ear." "You do. God is trying to open communications". Well, I had asked for that the night before. That and to be integrated with the other three parts of myself that were separated when the Mayan had my bits and pieces scattered to the Four Corners. And when I tell that story to people who know me, even if they think it is a Fairy Tale, they will say "It's plausible knowing Beth."

The earache got worse. I had dreams of meeting three new sisters and three horses running back and forth. When I tried to put on make up to go to work this morning something just wasn't right. Nothing matched from one side to the other. When I got to work, Maya stopped by and I breezily said "I think I might have had a stroke. Look at my eyebrows, there is an inch difference!" The look on her face scared me and I started to cry. She was all for taking me to the hospital right then. I knew that wasn't where the answer for me could be found. Within 15 minutes someone was found to man the store and Maya walked me home, gently insisting I go get checked out.

I called my Mom to start praying for me. We're Christian Scientists and that is how we handle it. The rest of the day was spent answering the phone. Half were ready to come pick me up and go to emergency and the other to say they were part of the prayer circle. I cried all day and I'm not sure over what. I did do some intensive visualization and prayers. It's one thing to have faith and another to be stupid. Each time I asked I got that my pain was not medical.

And this is why.
When I asked to have all my parts reunited that put things in motion. When the Mayan fractured the Child the parts went to the Four Corners of their universe. Which was the Galactic Center, the Sun and Venus. The fourth remained earth bound, tied to the MayaNanny. It was the only part that reincarnated since the sacrifice.
Now the Child from the Galactic Center is being drawn home. When I close my eyes I see hers. Child eyes but extremely old. Floating off in space for 1400 years, alone since the Mayan died. He had been her only contact, picking up information about Space and telling him about it. Over a thousand years of information and no one to talk to. Now she was down loading into me.

I "got" that the process is so overwhelming that the side of my face was deadened so that there would be little resistance. And that side of my face feels like it's been Novocained. My ear aches with the pressure. Maya thought it was interesting that the right side with the pain has lowered while the left side, the one connected to the right side of the brain, has actually tightened. It's giving me the weird lopsided affect. I "got" that when everything slows down both sides of my face will even out, but I'll look different. I don't have a medical emergency but definitely a mental one. I've been cautioned to stay relaxed so I don't go insane. I started crying over that. And for the lost child who has had no one to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment