Friday, August 13, 2010

We Fulfilled Our Destiny


I will give an account of the past 24 hours as best I can. It will be a subjective report.
*
Take it for what you will.

The crop circles lately seem to resonate as symbols for what Maya and I have both been "picking up". She felt that they were also indicating "X Marks the Spot". A Landing Pad. Something was arriving. She suggested that we do a Prayer Circle yesterday Morning.

First let me give a bit of a background on the two of us.
Be both were unwanted children and still are distant from most of our family. Both would go into trances as children and have spent at least half of our lives in a Trance/Meditation State. Both driven to heal the planet. Both driven to come to Durango, Colorado since 2005. The Four Corners is HOME to us both after being gypsies all our lives. Both have given all our possessions away many times and now have almost nothing.
We have Both been driven like birds following a migration all our lives without really knowing what the outcome would be.

So this is how yesterday morning played out to the best of our memories. Most of it done in a semi-trance state. So much can't be remembered.

When I arrived at her shop she had set our her "tools"...candles, incense, crystals and sacred geometry. She locked the door. We held hands and invited our Spirit Helpers to join us. A circle of Beings surrounded us. We both "saw" them....Angels, Devas, Elementals, Fairies and a couple of Dragons. Our bodies tingled from energy surges. There were colors and music and then a rush of energy.
I "saw" us as part of the stars of the Big Dipper. Me to the left and her to the right. I was black and she was white. Energy started expanding from each of our positions and then shot to Earth.

The Grail! We had "created" the geometry for the Grail.
Maya "took" that energy and pushed it into the empty circle that seemed to resonate with a crop circle from a few days ago. We felt that our previous Prayer Circles had gathered Energy which had "transferred" to the Sacred Geometry of the bricks in the intersection below us. Still that circle of energy was "vacant"....until now. The Sphere became a torus, expanding to the stars. The Torus became a tree rising through the sky, filled with Birds. The Tree of Life.
We "heard" cheers of celebration.
This crop circle is the Grail and the path of energy moving into a New Earth. Things will still seem bad, but we were "told" that it's the evidences of old paradigms falling apart and toxins being released from the planet. Just like when you do a cleanse, part of the process is to be sick as all the toxins rise to the surface.
Have Faith. Fear only delays progress.
*****
I've just come back from Maya's.
We needed to compare notes. What in God's Name happened?
We both were exhausted, unfocused, hungry and buzzing with energy later. And a huge sense of relief. We both were "told" that we are done now. We can retire and live normal lives. All will be restored to us. Our husbands will show up soon.
We each have a different look in our eyes now. And a sense of contentment.
*****
Why us? We filled in the blanks for each other this morning.
We came to correct our part of the destruction of Atlantis and the planet. We were on opposite sides of that event... and that Opposition is what was needed to create the correct blend of energy to push this along. Yin/Yang. Pisces and Virgo.
And while I am female now, this isn't "right" for me. Most of my past lives have been male warriors. I am Powerful. More logical than emotional.
Maya embodies the feminine. Guenevere. A higher and more pure vibration than me. The Woman of Scars. She cries all the time.
While we carried the male/female balance, together we brought in the Divine Feminine that activated the Sacred Grail Geometry.

The Source is the Big Dipper and has been forever. It is the home of the Bear. Arcturus. As in Arthur. As in the companion to Diana. My Bear has been my companion through this whole quest. I have heard and felt Red Bear. People have seen it. Now I have White Bear which I am slowly becoming. I'm not sure what that means, just that in my meditations I am now in a White Place with a White Fur around my shoulders that is slowly becoming my being.
I found that my name means Bear/Warrior Child.

So we are done now. We no longer feel driven and welcome retirement.
I'm starting to become involved in the politics of my town. I think I will publish two more blogs though.
One will be on the Four Corners. We have found that Spirit has a sense of humor and uses a play on words and symbols. The Grail is in the center of the Four Corners of the World.
One of the blogs will be a tourist guide to this area. You can travel in a circle and be in all four states...Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico. They don't call this The Land of Enchantment for nothing.
The other blog will be about sustainable living. All the information I wish my children to have to live a healthy life. One of the reasons I'm in Durango is because it is a very "Green" City. And it works. People are happy and healthy and prosperous. It's the way of the future.
I'll work on those blogs soon and post where to find them.
For now, I'm just too wore out to continue...

Bear Cults
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_worship
Thanks again to Crop Circle Connection. Here is the Before Crop Circle:

No comments:

Post a Comment