Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Can You Hear Me Now?"

I've just spent the morning with Maya comparing notes. We are having a difficult time. Crying for no reason. What is going on? This is what we "got".

We have gone through the "Window of Opportunity" leaving the Old Earth behind and going through a transition phase that will last until late September. By then the Window will be closed.
That doesn't mean there will be a sever cut off date, but you will draw to you the experiences and opportunities that are of the vibration of the world you choose to live. She was sad because she has lost some good friends. Their shop is down the stairs from hers but they no long jive. I think that is a good example of how things will pan out. 50 feet away from each other, but not living in the same "world".
"Can you hear me now?" No.
And they both have similar shops, but each is taking on a new feel to their operations. One has the feel of a fortune teller and the other a temple.

Being in the New Earth is expansive. Things have gotten Big leaving empty space.
Our thinking is fuzzy as the connections are farther away from each other. It's going to take a bit of time for them to bridge. It's been stressful for me as I've had some interesting experiences this past two weeks and I just couldn't get a handle on how I felt about it. She said she was having the same problem.
When things expanded it allowed crystalized emotions that had been embedded to fall out to be felt and released. Emotional triggers that we had ignored had harden in our psyche and were camoflaged among our old thinking. It's like pulling the couch away from the wall and seeing all the bits and crumbs that were hidden.

Old, long dead emotional situations have come up. I'm meeting people from my long past who just happen to be at the same crosswalk that I'm on. At the same time, interesting opportunities are opening up. We're sweeping up crumbs from behind the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment