Saturday, November 4, 2017

There is No Place like Home

This is kinda how I'm feeling after returning to town from the Ruins.  The National Park is on one side of the Animas River and the little town is on the other.  A literal Fork in the Road during tourist season.  There are amazing sights within 3 hours in any direction.   Sitting in Pagosa Hotsprings is healing.  Santa Fe is overwhelming.  Shiprock is disorienting.
What a Blessing it was to spend September with the Artist-in-Residence who I guess I shall call A.I.R. from now on.  Evidently my part in passing on a message has come to pass and the Outcome will take awhile to "bake".   Let it roll out organically.  Privately.  However, a New Grid was laid down and "activated".  So cool.   I didn't make it happen.  I just "listened" and waited.  Synchronicity introduced connections.  The newest Ranger grew up around the corner from my girlfriend in Indiana.   Dreams of SpiderGrandmother.    Toning "Oms" in the Kiva on Full Moons.  What was the Kiva used for 800 years ago?  Why is this symbol  found in ruins all over the world?
ALL the details to a half dozen Dreams and Visions over more than 20 years have now come to pass while we wait on the  Last Scene.
The Hawaiian Shirt Guy/Dave is the Bouncer to a Star Wars Cantina.  Many layers of Realities Dancing to the Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment