Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Photo Diary

May 2015
Where I lived on San Francisco St, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA  above Evangelo's Bar


  Mammoth bone and Tintanium/Quarts beads for my necklaces.
June 2015
Back to Aztec.  A week later the Jockey's moved in next door.  I had been dreaming about these guys for years.  In the Dreams they were Templars who protected the Sacred Pond.  We spent the summer fishing.

The Skateboarder moved in after them.  He was the Fourth Quarter of the Target Dream.  He came  as a Jaguar Shaman through the mirror in the Dream.  The connection was confirmed by seeing the dream objects at William Siegal Gallery in Santa Fe.    Jaguar Medicine

I lived at the apartment for 18 months then started finding Brown Recluse Spiders after dreaming  of Spider Grandmother who said that I was to get unstuck and that a Web was being woven.  Mr. Bill sold me his RV and I moved onto his lot. He is Bubba's Taxes in the spring.  I find it hilarious that someone drew a picture of my RV.   Our kids went to high school together.  Cheryl dates Dave, the Hawaiian Shirt Guy.  We are going to bring music to this lot next summer.  I suspect that's where the Star Wars Dancing is going to be.  The RV is too old to really live in so I'm parking it here and turning it into a store.   Coming from a family that flips houses I'm looking forward to the
Challenge.   The Voice says "If you build it they will come."  :)   The Templar/Musicians are already starting to show up.
My Breaking Bad Bus parked at Bubbas.  Cool  LOL!




In the Dream I meet the Hawaiian Shirt Guy after I move out of that apartment.  I lived there before.  I worked at the bar across the street.  I remember watching  911 on the TV in the bar.  I managed the kitchen and The Hawk waitressed while she was going to college.   I met her again this spring as a Ranger and she suggested living at the Ruins.   I spent the summer working in her Heritage Garden.  I suggested she contact A.I.R's mother who is working on a similar project.   This was before anyone knew A.I.R.  was going to show up.
Working at the Heritage Garden will be my summer project from now on.   I found this photo on Google  and this must be the back of my head because I remember the women gathering Corn Pollen that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment