Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Quantum Time Loop

   I have a dream from at least 10 years ago that said when I got to THIS location I would intersect with an Egyptian past life and that this Space is Inter-Dimentional, which after living on the Ruins I do not doubt.  It's across the River and it's extremely likely this Red Door is physically above a Kiva.   In the dream I am standing at this spot and the door bell rang and a bolt of Blue Light shot at us.  Ten years later I comprehend now that the Blue Light is this drawing of this woman.  I'm standing with the Skateboarder who wierdly has an Egyptian name that he got from a step father.
The Red Door Dream was in Santa Fe right before I left.  This connected the Fourth Quarter of a Square after 20 years of reoccurring dreams of trying to connect all Four Corners.  
Aztec Ruins National Park is in the Four Corners.

The Jockeys were the 3/4ths, riding counter clockwise at Sunray Race Track summers. 
This was Summer 2015.

The SUM of that Dream was in a Symbol of a Circle inside a Circle inside a Square which A.I.R. tattooed on my palm. The Inner Circle was her ear plug where you could see Outer Space and she was tattooing a square around it but we didn't quite get to closing the square. 
 Until the Skateboarder showed up.

The inner circle was inter-dimensional.
The intensity of the dream overwhelmed me in Real Life so I took off by bus to Target.  When I stepped off at my stop  someone had scratched in the sand a circle inside a circle inside a square.  I got my Target bag that day and never made the connections till I took that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment