Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My Take on What's Going On

So I've been back in town a week now and the Shift is disorienting.  Living at the Ruins changes your Energy Signature because of the Sacred Geometry of the structure, the Ancient Rituals done there and the location it'self.  It could easily become a Disney movie living with the Animals.
Meeting up with A.I.R. had the most profound influence. 
The collages I did over 20 years ago were my way of keeping my sanity.  Visions were overwhelming me while at the same time I was trying to keep my family afloat as a single mother.  Some Divine Intelligence was trying to download a Story into my consciousness and I was trying to cope in Real Life with teenagers hanging out at my place after school while I finished my shift.

A.I.R.'s mother's artwork "spoke" to me as a metaphor for this process.   To have her family as RV neighbors for September blew my mind.  It meant I wasn't crazy and that I could now get on with my life.  The Magic of the Vision overwhelmed my synapses.  If  THAT was true then the rest of the story was around the corner.  OMG

What changed me the most, however, was just sharing time with A.I.R. and being aware of how she "saw" Reality from a Native American Mind which is just outside of the Euro-Mindset.  A.I.R. "embodied" the land and it spoke to her.  There was a change in the Vibe that reached the River and across the bridge for a bit and the Animals were closer to our camp.  Birds were all over.  The Owls flew over to check it out.  Each morning there were new paw prints in the sand outside the door.   And the Park Staff loved this family also and welcome them back.

This Family embodies the Future while valuing Tradition.  A.I.R. studied art in Japan and South Africa.  She sports a Maori tattoo that a friend gave her.  An artist, singer and social commentator, she struggles with her identity as a Native American, a bi-racial person, as a Woman and all those deep Maternal relationships. 
As part of my volunteering at the Park I was encouraged to read.  A couple of times A.I.R.'s Grandmother was referenced.  This is a Family with Deep Roots and Influence.

So this is my take on what is going on.  These are New Visions that my Heart hears.
I am being "given" Timelines.   This is not new.  All my life I have been aware of The Forks in the Road, but sometimes you just can't buck the current.  The Goal of a Good Life Lived is to learn to paddle your own canoe down the River of Life.  As I got skilled at this I "saw" that there were major Timeline splits and that if I focused and accepted the path I preferred it would start going in that direction.  When I was a kid I "saw" a terrible Ending and now.....the current Timeline I hang out in is so far away from the Reality I was born into in 1952,

Living at the Ruins opened  "Other Timelines".   Now this is NOT endorsed by any National Park or their employees.  How I interpret all of this is not scientific in the way they do and this is why I call this blog "Fairy Tales" and that  Reality now responds to me in a fairy tale way.   I personally go along with Dolores Cannon and her view that Realities are splitting.  And you can passively allow Others to define your life or you can choose contentment.   I don't have time to decide what is Right or Wrong.  I just ask for what ever that will make my Heart content and My contentment is my own quirkiness.

The Timeline I'm traveling on these days is headed to a government that has been shattered and restructured and the Native American Heritage and Sovereignty emerges as the Power that the are.
The National Parks have a potential to be the new Grid as inefficient systems crumble.  The US restructures into districts that focus on the unique needs of each section of the country.  The Southwest has different needs than the Great Lakes and to have to deal with each state individually on common issues is clumsy.

A.I.R.'s Family has an interesting opportunity to use Aztec Ruins National Park as a focal point for the many tribes in our country and their unique paradigm which reflects the true spirit of the land.  Just because you physically have overpowered someone does not mean that you OWN them and people all over the world are taking off the chains of bondage it seems.


No comments:

Post a Comment