Friday, August 31, 2012

Dream School

"They" keep me busy in my dreams  teaching me to fly and teleport.  Not that I can do any of that when I wake up, but I know what it feels like now.  And when I started to go "This is crazy" they sent me a dream of a woman who I met the next day.  Just as an example I think to pay attention.  
I just happened to find this video of this Indian Mystic.  I haven't gone through the whole video and don't have an opinion at this point.  Just thought it was interesting how much he sounds like Bashar (who by the way is a cousin of Paul Anka...rather Darryl Anka the channel).  I'm mostly throwing these in for fun and don't know how I feel about it yet.


Teleportation/Materialization



Bashar: Teleportation


Abraham-Hicks on Teleportation

No comments:

Post a Comment