Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Elementals

Winter Solstice
There was a Lunar Eclipse during the Solstice which hadn't occured for 400 years. The sky has been overcast so the Moon Light was diffused with the clouds. I didn't see anything but I felt it. In my dreams I was part of someone's celebration. I've been working with the concept of the Four Directions for awhile now. It made no sense to me at first but I figured I'd play with it since it is part of the Alchemical literature. I call the Energies of the East, South, West and North almost every morning. In my dream last night I met the personifications of each direction.
I realize now that I embodied those feelings in some of the necklaces. The East is made of raw and polished amber with skulls. Ancient earth energies and rebirth. The South is red coral with jet. Fire, protection, ambition. West is made of unpolished turquoise and gold spirals, the necklace of the Matriarch and fulfillment of family destiny. The North is of blue beads that had hung on my porch and Evil Eye marbles. The awakening of a dark and deep intuition. Talking to Spirits.I will make copies that are similar but these Four will stay with me.

The Elementals are starting to come to me in my dreams.
Last night I was allowed to go behind the Door where they are working on a project that will last till mid September 2011. It has occurred to me that this weather may be related to their Manifesting. If that is so, then this summer should be just fabulous!
Elementals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_element
Alchemy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

Thanks to Mark Ryden for his painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment