Monday, December 6, 2010

The Little Girl

One of the more interesting aspects of all this for me is my mother in contact with the Little Girl. On a deeper level I feel she is a part of me that fractured off after the sacrifice with the Mayan. For my mother to believe in her reality confirms to me of her existence. She says she looks like Dora the Explorer

The first couple of times she came to her with boxes. The first had a blue jar in it and the next had a handmade doll. Maya felt that she was showing her things from past lives they shared.
Then there was the mama cat with two kittens...a basket with three compartments with a chick in one...and the last time she saw her the Little Girl came to her with a white gardenia behind one ear and a butterfly floating around the other. She took her to large ornate door and then through the jungle to ruins where she played on the steps. She hasn't come back since I've been here.

I "got" that the girl's name was SaBa. Maya said that it represents two past lives. Sa is Sumerian and Ba is Egyptian. So many memories are flooding in. I feel the three are now part of me and are just starting to blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment