Sunday, October 3, 2010

WTF?!?!


What the hell happened?
I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel but not sure what will happen next.

My mother kidnapped me and took me to Urgent Care. A classic case of Bell's Palsy. Not a stroke because I could touch my finger to my nose. We all glossed over the week long headache.
Now my face is about back to level but I kind of doubt that I will look the same. And I sense I have the brain function of a ten year old.

Mom whipped up a Prayer Circle, fed me and listened to my story while we hot tubbed. The most amazing part of this whole ordeal is that my very sensible Taurus mother felt it made sense. In fact, she ended up making contact with the part of me that had fragmented. A small girl comes to here now and though they don't talk the girl shows her things. Talking to spirits is not something my mother accepts nor wants but this just came to her and she has fallen in love with this child. In one of their adventures the girl found a rabbit which is what I am often in my dreams.

I don't know where things will lead from now. Everything seems upside down. Maya says it is because The Window closed and the planet shifted into 5th dimension. There is chaos while things adjust. I have to admit that I don't know much about this, but I agree on the chaos part.
Some views on the 5th Dimension:

No comments:

Post a Comment