Thursday, October 21, 2010

Faces, Fashion and Photography

Something a little fun.
I love seeing photos of people from other cultures. And I love fashion. Unfortunately most of this would not be well received in this Cowboy Town... and I'm past the point of being hip. Maybe fashionable. From these blogs I think I want to see Milan. Enjoy!
My little model is six here. She was playing dressup.
*
My favorite is "The Satorialist". His photos are lush as he captures the street style around the world.
And he recommended Garance Dore'.
"Jak & Jil" are edgy and have behind the scenes.
As an artist I liked "Cool Hunter".
"Go Fug Yourself" puts outrageous fashion in it's place.
And I've always had a soft spot for Courtney Love.
Japanese Goth. ??
"Running Horse Fashions" is more of what I think of as Native American rather than the Twins wearing headbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment