Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spiral

Someone gave me some official medicinal herb for my headache and anxiety.
Inform-
nation
over-
load.
But looking back at my life I can see how this bizarre scenario has played out. I remembered when this spiral started. About when this picture was taken of my fridge right before I left for Portland. As a going away present, Mr. Cool paid for a session at the Cave with Ms. K, who is also my mother's acupuncturist.
Mr. Cool met Ms. K when he got treatment after a bike accident and then learned that she could clear out negative "attachments". Since I was giving everything away to make a move it seemed like a good idea.
The Cave is really cool. Ms. K built a room around it and it's her meditation room. I think I posted an essay about it. I'll have to look. She "saw" a handful "energies" around me, but I think of most of them as guardians. One, however, gave me the chills.
I was in a group of small girls and I'm about 9. We are in Mayan jungle on a path through the brush. Our teacher is following us. Ms. K asks "Is he a shapeshifter?". In that second the teacher and I caught eyes and he shifted into a jaguar. And he SAW me in that second through the child's eyes. I was too naive to look away and she was too young.
So he gave me to the Nanny-Priestess (Maya) to be groomed. My trust in her led me to the ritual. The Mayan hoped to catch some of the FarSight by fracturing the child's spirit. His was the last face I saw. The swordsman was someone with a past life in my close family. It was a High Honor to be sacrificed in that way in that age. But no one evidently ask me at the time what I thought. Maya said I have been fractured ever since. It's been a long time since I could feel my legs.
I'm having some interesting body sensations along with all of this. Trying to be observant and not read into things. It's already weird as it is. I get a sense also that I have been matching the little girl in real time. So the Jaguar spotted her 18 months ago and she died and I integrated both on September 12. If that was true you could research the Mayans progress. I have an idea who it might be. Or have a very interesting imagination.
What has returned which has been missing lo these many years?

No comments:

Post a Comment