Thursday, September 2, 2010

Slip Sliding Away


A Crazy Man showed up a couple days ago. The Voices told him to find out what was happening here. Something Big happened a couple of weeks ago and he needed to see it for himself. A New Earth. He wants to be part of it.

This is how we are experiencing it.
We sense that Day One was August 31. The Window of Opportunity is slowly closing. Closed by October. Not everyone shifted with the planet. I haven't I guess. My body feels like it is being pulled apart and I'm about ready to jump out of my skin. Maya says I need more Faith.

So I thought on that. I realized that I can't allow my self to move till my kids are safe. They are so maybe I will be soon. I feel like the Captain that can't leave a sinking ship till all the passengers are herded off.
Maya shifted during an extremely deep sleep. And I can feel the division between us. Not emotionally, but sort of like magnets that push away each other.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the logistics of this. I think it has something to do with that Bible verse about some will be taken and your neighbor next to you won't. Two worlds will literally be side by side. Will the change be complete as people age and leave? Are we preparing for 2012?
Matthew 24:37-42 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
"Slip Slidin' Away" Simon and Garfunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment