Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When Two or More are Gathered


It seems like Maya and I are on the same page. We are having the same dream themes that have brought us to this location.
Today we have added another person to our Prayer Circle.
The Grail Gals have come together!

One of the things we have shared is our encounters with "evil". Maya feels that Satan is the collective thought form for the negative emotions of humanity and that is my feeling also.
It is said that the Temples in Tibet are protected by the
Thought Forms of the Monks.

We shared our experiences. I have gotten to where I avoid people who seem to have minds that are easily manipulated. They soon become aggressive towards me as Fear is introduced to their subconscious from some unknown source. I know several people who can introduce thoughts directly to a person's subconscious so surely this Satan can also.

We end our talk with a Prayer.
In less than a minute I "see" Angels. Maya does too. A ring of
20 foot Angels, shoulder to shoulder, hovering above this Space.
I shudder and a ripple of energy goes up my spine. The Power and Glory wells up and I have to break our connection as I am overwhelmed.

When Two or More are Gathered
The Power of Collective Thought
Tibetan Thought Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment