Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Encounter With Good and Evil


Last night after our Prayer Circle I fell to sleep with a feeling of contentment and safety that has eluded me for a very long time.
About 1:30am I wake up from a dream of being given blue crystals and lapis for protection. I make a cup of mint tea and go back to sleep. But I get up again to shut the window. Evenings up in the mountains get chilly. As I pull the glass shut I remember saying to myself that I'm feeling very spacey and turn to go back to sleep when I find a beautiful young Chinese girl in my living room. I realize then that am still asleep, but NEVER like this. I've had dreams where I knew I was dreaming and I've had visions where things seemed very real. But THIS space was as real as the room I am sitting in right now.

The child runs into my arms and I figure that she must be part of the angels that we had gathered earlier and she is bringing in a new dimension. It is WONDERFUL. She floats around the room and I join her. The freedom of flying is exhilarating. I ask if she is hungry and I go into the kitchen to find something to feed her. I grab a can of pineapple but I can't find a can opener.
Then a car drives past my kitchen door! I "know" that these people are real somewhere else and don't realize they are in my living room. As they go past I see a dozen people sleeping in my bed and a Christmas Tree lit up in the corner.

One of the people is my son. He has pain in his back from motorcycle accidents and is facing surgery. I realize that we are in a Heightened Reality so I try to heal him. I turn him over and put my hands on his spine. Then I write "MOM" across his back in blue marker so he knows I am there.

I go back to the kitchen to find this child something to eat when the full view of my vision is a computer screen that starts typing out...
sHe
is
Sa-
tan

My instinct takes over knowing that I must act instantly. I push the child to the floor and step on her arms with my feet yelling "Who ARE YOU?" several times.
The child squirms and the face starts morphing into evil until it is all black and decayed.
How am I going to get out of this? I need holy water!

So I spit on her/it's face three times and the body dissipates in a puff of smoke.
I realize that the child's form was chosen because a couple days before I met the boss's precious adopted daughter.
I am exhausted and go to the door for some fresh air.
Across the street is a woman with grey hair and an expensive beige pants suit who resembles Blythe Danner.
She signals to me.
"I've glad you finally found ME. I am God."
As she walks over to me she fades away and I wake up.
It's 3am.

Oct 2015
This dream still stays with me.  At the time I thought it was unimportant that the food I was trying to find to feed the child was pineapple.  It was meant to have something to do with the Pineal Gland.
I met the lady in the tan suit.  An impeccable sales woman at Santa Fe Dry Goods in an elegant cashmere pants suit as PC played above.

I don't believe in satan, but now I do believe in "demons"...not of God but semi-solid thought forms that humans cook up with too much negative emotion.  People don't realize that they do that but these things can hold enough "charge" to stir shit up.  Turn the other cheek.  What you do not focus on dissipates.

No comments:

Post a Comment