Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Living the Dream


Part of the process of "Rehab" was to release the Normal and allow the Miracle. I had kept a tight rein on the magical part of my life so far. I had to stay normal for my children and my sanity. As a small child I can remember going with my Christian Scientist Practioner Grandmother to do healings at the State Mental Hospital. It had a profound effect on me. One, it made me realize how fragile sanity can be and if you lost it this is where you would live. However, the other thing was how powerful Mind is. This has kept me on a Cosmic Teeter-totter my whole life.

I am a fan of the "The Holographic Universe" and I was giving myself permission to allow the Universe to speak to me. It is amazing what you find when you do that. Often it is a trinket on the street that you find that answers the question you had ten minutes earlier. I've had some strange encounters these past few weeks that I'm still reeling from.

One was with the Snake. I've gotten use to the wierd body sensations and the odd dreams but have never had an encounter like I did with this Entity.
First, let me explain that I have gotten into the habit of putting a Bubble of Protection around me every morning. As I have become more sensitive to the Energies around me sometimes it is like being in a storm. Or I will get lost in someone else's agenda. Wearing my Bubble has helped a lot. It is sort of like a Cosmic Suit of Armor. I think it also was part of the reason I lost so many people in my life as energy connections were cut.

The morning of Mother's Day about 3am I was pulled awake by a emerging Energy in front of my face. As it rose up it took on the shape of a Cobra and came down to strike, hitting my Bubble of Protection. I heard a sizzle and smelled a slight electrical burn and the energy dissipated. Later that day on my walk up in the hills I came across a rattlesnake stretched across the path. While I have heard them before I have never seen one.

I've also had some interesting dreams that have come to pass this past week.
In one I am walking down a path when I come to an abyss. On the other side is a young man and two young women on a patio, one sitting down looking off into the distance and the other beside him. I get the feeling I am to meet these people and as I continue I fall down.
I am wearing a ring that belongs to the Family Matriarch and it gets caught in a net. A young man with the most beautiful and loving smile reaches down and says
"I'll help you get untangled."

About the same time I have a dream of meeting a young man with black hair. I realize now it was the man on the patio. We meet and he hugs me. Some time passes and we meet again and he is still affectionate like a puppy that jumps on your lap. The third time I take him to the Garden of Eden. He hugs me and lifts me up. I'm embarrassed by his attention. We get to the entrance to the Garden. It is a secret door behind lush vines with clusters of red fruit like cherries. I warn him not to eat them as we don't know what they will do. There is a dark path through the vines. I run and he follows. It is an exhilarating feeling. We go through room after room. In one we encounter threatening lions. For a moment I am afraid and want to turn back but God gives me courage. Finally I see the light at the end of the tunnel. There are women and children in sleeping bags and we tiptoe as not to wake them. I sense they are different versions of my past. We walk out a door to the side and come into a luxurious garden where I find an unusual orchid. It is white with small purple spots. The petals are long and it almost looks like a little man.

Last week the first young man came into the shop where I work with his Mother. As she looks at jewelry I ask her if her son is a healer and I tell her my dream. Though they are Native American she says he is not Traditional but Christian and he prays for people. She called him over and I asked to shake his hand when tears ran down my face. I said I didn't know why I was crying and the mother suggested that maybe they were tears of joy.
Yes. Joy that such a wonderful person exists.

A few days later the other man came into the store as I was closing up. He was with his friend. They were working at a summer camp up in the mountains and had just come into town for their day off. He looks at me with astonishment.
"I will come back. I have got to talk to you and hear everything about your life. I have never met anyone like you and I have traveled the world." His next day off is Thursday. It will be interesting to see if he returns. My last day at work is Friday.

The Holographic Universe
http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html
Christian Science Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment