Thursday, January 14, 2016

Back Story

It looks like things may work out easier than I expected and I'll be Raving myself on Pirate Radio Sunday and Monday. 

These posts from my blog give the back story about why I do this.  I've had several healers/psychics pick up that Michael Crichton  is part of my Soul Group and he wrote "Sphere" as a joke about me.  ???  The post "Sphere" touches on that.  What I think is interesting that in the book "Jerry" is the character who first communicates with the Sphere.  An excellent metaphor for my relationship with Larry.     http://www.michaelcrichton.com/   In the Book/Movie the Commander has my father's name, Stone has my name and Jackson is Harry/Larry  and the coincidences continue through the whole movie.   I have been told by these same people that when I'm just being "normal" my Heart Energy goes out 10 feet.  If I focus I have "touched" people across the world.  I'm assuming Space is irrelevant at that point.  However what I learned from Larry, which has been at least 35 years now,  is that I go "Cosmic".



"Why We Powwow"
In his book, The Primal Mind, author Jamake Highwater states, "Dance is the inclination of primal peoples to idealize action as a magical force. They believe that dance can shape the circumstances of nature if it can focus its contagious powers on animals and supernaturals. Through their dances they touch unknown and unseen elements which they sense in the world around them."
In other words, serious dance is prayer that can open a doorway to a connection with the total universe. A way to find that "inner being" who recognizes and appreciates the spiritual essence of interdependence and gratefully ask Creator for recognition of the needs of his or her people in return.

"Heart to Heart"  2/5/12
Experiments conducted at the Institute of HeartMath have found remarkable evidence that the heart's electromagnetic field can transmit information between people. We have been able to measure an exchange of heart energy between individuals up to five feet apart. We have also found that one person's brain waves can actually synchronize to another person's heart. Furthermore, when an individual is generating a coherent heart rhythm, synchronization between that person's brain waves and another person's heartbeat is more likely to occur. These findings have intriguing implications, suggesting that individuals in a psychophysiologically coherent state become more aware of the information encoded in the heart fields of those around them.

"Happy Birthday Larry"  2/25/11

"Sphere"  8/1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment