Friday, February 25, 2011

Dog or God

Another Time Marker has been the appearance of the Dog/God in my dreams. It made me think of this little guy. The neighbor rescued him from the pound.

There is something Not Doglike about him. LOL
Clicking oh his picture enlarges it and you get a better idea of what I mean.

In the dream there was a dog walking backward that appeared after a series of events that have now taken place. At the time I didn't get it. By the end of the dream I was told it is time to make a quilt of the three layers I have been saving. When I said I wasn't ready I was told, "It is time."

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around all this God Stuff. I've never called on God before. I don't personalize the concept but have always believed God to be ALL THAT IS. I take a more Taoist understanding. But now God is having a dialog with me. I feel sort of guilty because part of me is going "Ya, right" with a hint of skepticism. Is this a symbol my mind is using to convey a concept?

The Dream of meeting God after confronting Satan came to pass. (Good and Evil, 6-30-10)
I wondered how the symbols of the dream could ever be realized...but they were. In the dream I kept trying to open a can of pineapple and at the time I didn't think it was significant but I see now it was referring to the pineal. In the Dream God walks toward me and becomes invisible as IT approached.
In Real Life I opened myself up to allow that God Symbol to merge. All afternoon I could feel a path being laid down between my pineal and the base of my skull while my cheeks just vibrated along with a feeling of exhilaration, then had a terrible headache for two days. The Voice said it would take a couple of weeks to integrate this new energy and I will be fine by my birthday,
March 8.

My other encounters with God have been in my Safe House.
Now, I can imagine things... or I "ask" for images that seem to have a reality on another level. I "asked" for a safe place and instantly found myself in a castle room in the Alps with bullet proof glass windows. There is a fire place with two large cushioned chairs facing each other. Usually there is a wise old man in the other chair who I can ask questions and I get really good answers. I just accepted that he was a part of my mind that I could access. I've been going there since I met the Mayan.
Lately God has sat in the other chair. I told IT that I was overwhelmed by all of this and IT became a mouse and came over and bit my finger saying with a smile, "There. Now you will forget everything else that is bothering you."
God resumed IT's image and a large snake floated through the glass window, encircling the room. It rested it's head in front of the fireplace, biting it's tail to make a circle. I reached down to pet the snake and God said "Don't do that or you will contact Space/Time/Void and will be lost there." With that the Space within the snake circle was floating in outer space, the chairs bobbing around.
God said "The Space within the circle is Sacred Space of Creation. The Snake is the beginning and the end of time. Where it bites it's tail is the Octave as in music. Time/Space is vibrating to the next Octave."

Tao
http://www.vibrationdata.com/tao.htm
Pineapple symbol
http://66691177999.yuku.com/topic/2746
Spiritual Octaves
http://www.tibetanpulsinghealing.co.uk/Octaves.html
Snake biting it's tail
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
FYI:while I was aware of the symbol of the snake I hadn't done any research on it until after I posted. The link to Ouroboros was done hours later. However, it seems to resonate with my experience of it.
PS Some more snake imagery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQI4DaWk1FA&feature=player_embedded#at=29
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_6R8YBlv4&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment