Monday, April 14, 2014

The Practical Side of Manifesting

Just got off the phone with my son Justin.  He wanted to let me know that he had finished the work for Ralph and it was on to the next project. When he was a small boy his older brother had him watch "Wizards" with him.  I probably wouldn't have allowed it if I had known as the story  is violent, but what it did was to instill in him a strong desire to be an animator.  From then on he was always with a sketchbook.  Nothing else grabbed his attention.  He dropped out of school at 14.

Wednesday Justin will be 30.  He teaches animation at UNM now, and just finished the sculptures for Ralph Bakshi based on one of his characters in "Wizards". 

All this time I'd been sharing with my kids how to manifest.  It's just considered "How Things Work".
My other son is a successful business owner, married to his Soul Mate about to have a son.  His daughter sang at Carnegi Hall last month.  Nothing is special about us, but we expect to have our Wishes granted.  It's the way Life is supposed to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment