The Pleromic Mysteries1. The Mystery of the Source: All is at rest in the Divine Pleroma.
2. The Mystery of the Emanations: The Spirit of God, the Unknown Father, moves to create the Æons.
3. The Mystery of the Æon Sophia: Sophia comes to embody the Father’s Divine Wisdom.
4. The Mystery of Sophia’s child-bearing: Sophia gives birth to Ialdabaoth, the demiurge.
5. The Mystery of Sophia’s separation: Our Lady, as Mother of Sorrows, is rent into the Higher Sophia and the Lower Sophia, following Ialdabaoth’s arrogant creation of the cosmic realm.
The Liberation Mysteries1. The Mystery of Sophia’s sorrow: As Mother of Sorrows, Sophia decides to enter the world of humanity.
2. The Mystery of the Serpent: Sophia takes the form of the serpent, and comes to humanity to instruct them in the wisdom of God.
3. The Mystery of Eve: Humanity responds to Sophia’s call to reach for complete understanding.
4. The Mystery of Sophia the Teacher: Throughout human history, Sophia inspires and instructs great prophets, holy people, and ordinary men and women in the ways of Gnosis.
5. The Mystery of Sophia the Liberator: Through Gnosis, Sophia leads each of us now through the veil, as we move toward full reunification with the Pleroma.
The Bridal Mysteries1. The Mystery of the Consorts: Christ and Sophia are partnered as Æons, syzygies, emanating from Unknown Father, representing poles of God’s unity: Light and Dark, Male and Female, Word (Logos) and Wisdom (Sophia).
2. The Mystery of the Incarnation: Christ enters the world from the Pleroma through the human being, Jesus of Nazareth, spurred on by the compassion of Sophia.
3. The Mystery of the Baptism in the Jordan: Jesus is baptized by John the Baptizer in the Jordan, and Sophia descends upon Him like a dove, to be with Him during His mission.
4. The Mystery of the Resurrection: After Jesus’ death, Sophia brings Him forward to a new form of life in spirit.
5. The Mystery of Sophia the Advocate: After Jesus leaves the world, Sophia remains as an advocate for those who seek to understand His teachings and message