Saturday, February 9, 2013

Synchronicity

syn·chro·nic·i·ty

noun \ˌsiŋ-krə-ˈni-sə-tē,
the coincidental occurrence of events and especially psychic events (as similar thoughts in widely separated persons or a mental image of an unexpected event before it happens) that seem related but are not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality —used especially in the psychology of C. G. Jung

I am fascinated by synchronicity having had several unusual events.  Who is responsible for these odd connections?  Is there more meaning than just an unlikely meeting?
This evening I went out to dinner with a new friend so there was a lot of getting to know eachother chit chat.  When she was married her husband was in the music biz and she got to meet quite a few rock stars.  She is the fourth friend who has met "PC".  Now that would be interesting in itself, but this guy is in my dreams quite a lot to where I know things before they are public.  When I go into a grocery store his music is usually the first thing that greets me.  More than a couple psychics have told me out of the blue that he is my Dream Co-Worker.  Occasionally the connection is so strong that I can feel his skin when he touches my hand in the dream.
My life will certainly go on quite well if I never meet this man, but still, I would like to ask him if he gets the same thing on his side of the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment