Monday, April 29, 2013

The Healing Heart

 
Tom Kenyon "channels" with music.  
This is one of his latest pieces on "Healing the Heart"
To honor his request that the music not be posted go to his site for the music link and an explaination of his intention.
http://tomkenyon.com/the-healing-power-of-the-human-heart
***
When I listened to it I "saw" the Earth from space.  Rainbow colored images were floating above the planet.  Then I was in an underground temple/tunnel walking toward the alter which was a shimmering bright light with space and stars behind it.  At the end I was walking along a beach at sunset with a leopard on one side of me and a black panther on the other.
The music changed my emotions.  They were unfamiliar until I remembered it was a feeling of being 6 and being loved by my Grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment