Saturday, September 29, 2012

Earth Dream

This is the Dream I had a couple days ago and then how it panned out last night.

There is an Old Navajo Grandmother in the traditional skirt and velvet top and scarf. There are about a dozen children all around her but she is so tired and worn out she can't give them any help.
To the left a stairway opens up with bright light coming from the room that it leads to. I take the Grandmother's arm and we go up the stair, each step rejuvenating her. 
At the top of the stairs is an open room with windows all around. Bright Light is pour in from all directions. There are raised beds in the room but the vegetation isn't doing well. The Grandmother and I pour Living Waters on the plants and they become Lush.
Then I am sent on an errand. I walk by a room. It's a special "club" and there are four men standing together wearing old fashioned bowler hats. Their heads are all tilted at the same angle in the same direction. In front of the group is a smaller dark skinned man wearing a yellow suit. At the time I didn't realize the significance but they were standing in a small square, each a different height and each wearing a different colored suit.
I was so focused on the man in the yellow suit I didnt' pay attention to the other colors but I can remember thinking, "Those aren't the normal drab suit colors"
As I walk by they raise their glasses saying "Cheers" with big happy smiles and twinkling eyes. It is more a sign of toasting an event than a greeting.

This is the meaning I "got" at first.
 Grandmother represented the Earth and that by going up the stairs She is raising her Vibration into health. The four mean represent the tilt of the Earth with their hats and they were tell me that everything is in Alignment and stable.

Working last night I met a Navajo Couple and after awhile I told them that I was renting room from a Navajo Woman, Rose and her Niece.

Rose has an interesting story. Her and her twin sister were born in a Hopi hospital. Being less than 2 pounds a piece the doctor told their mother, Helen, to put her thumb print on this piece of paper and come back for the babies when they were bigger. Helen could not speak Hopi and had no idea what the doctor said but knew the babies would die if she took them being so small.
When she came back the babies were gone. The doctor had illegally adopted the babies to a older Mormon Family.

Here is Rose's story. She has written a book and travels all over the country speaking.
http://www.bluewaterpublications.com/findhln/


After the Navajo Couple walked off I kept hearing the Voice "Tell them Rose's story". 
Navajo people are rather private and I just didn't want to do it. 
I walked past them and we said "nice evening" to eachother and the Voice said "Tell them the story".
So I said "OK. If I see them one more time I will"

20 minutes later I was headed out the door and so were the couple.
They smiled when they saw me and I said "Spirit keeps saying I need to tell you this story" and I did briefly and told them they could google it.
The look on the man's face was quite sober. In a sad voice he said "That is a common story. I was thinking of writing a book of my own story."
I said "Get in touch with Rose. She'll help you."

I walk home as it is only a few blocks away. The entire time the Voice kept bugging me.
"Now you have to tell Rose she needs to gather these stories and gather these People."
Chills kept running through my body which usually means that I am spot on.
When I got through the door I told Rose "Spirit has a message for you" and being Native she did not question it at all and I told her what I experience.
She looked a bit shaken. "People have been giving me their stories and I felt I should write a book. I just didn't have the energy for it."

Rose is 80% blind with diabetes and has fallen half a dozen times since I move in 18 months ago. Her energy comes and goes. Still she goes to her weekly Toastmaster meetings, church and travels around the area speaking of her story and her specialty which is Native American Geneology.

Now I have to back up here.
Earlier I was trying to take a nap because I work evening. I kept getting this intense Vibe and seeing a forest green color. It was a bit scary because it was so strong and unfamiliar. When I asked it to leave it did.

Now I'm sitting across from Rose and I "saw" two massive Kachinas on both sides of her. One with pine boughs around it's neck and the same Vibe I was picking up earlier was coming from "Him".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kachina


I started crying. It wasn't ME but of the energy and feelings of the being around us.
I "saw" Rose's sister who had passed behind me surrounded by Native American Spirits.
I "got" that this was a purposeful gathering of The Tribe of the living and the ones who have passed.

The the Voice said "This is the deeper layer of your Dream. The Grandmother is the Spirit of the Native Peoples. They are Vital to the health of the planet and the Navajo and other tribes are vital to the health of the region and this country. Their unresolved pain is what is dragging down your country.
Rose is being asked to gather those people. She must talk to Spirit privately to accept or reject the idea. Nothing is forced. But she has a Sacred Mission if she chooses to do this. And if she does, more will come to her with their stories and the Pain will be healed."
And at that I felt the Pain of these people and the power of the Kachinas and cried. Sobbing.

I wasn't going to bring this up but the Voice said "It would be good to share"
Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment