Wednesday, May 9, 2012

* "If You Meet the Buddha on the Road Kill Him"

God decided I needed a break from my computer and froze it up.  I didn't realize how I had been using the internet to distract me.  And it's still down.

So I did a lot of walking on the trail and met the Angel Whisperer.  I don't know what else to call her.
We've been having the most delightful chats.  From ancient technology to the power of winter and how to string beads to make a super conductor.  If this time wasn't so filled with bizarre coincidences I would be more skeptical.  She is definitely tapped into a Consciousness not of this earth.

It's been an education process for us both as these conversations have led us past our comfort zone.
We're hoping to put some of these on U-Tube.  We shall see.

Will catch up with you soon.
Beth

http://www.quora.com/If-you-meet-the-Buddha-on-the-road-kill-him-Could-you-explain-the-meaning-of-this-book-title

No comments:

Post a Comment