Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bubble of Protection


For over a year now I use a Bubble of Protection.
I bless the Four Directions.
Then fill it with Violet that filters out any negativity...my own and any coming in.
I layer that with Pink for unconditional love and the Sacred Feminine
Then a layer of White for purity.
Then a Gold Mirror Shell to bounce back any harm and to filter only Gold Vibration into my life.

I align the Trinity...consciousness, sub-conscious and supra-conscious.

I use this most mornings and for Sunday Night Meditations.
On July 4 I invoked the blessing as I watched the fire from Los Alamos billow above the hill. Danger certainly adds an intensity. It wasn't merely an exercise but a plea for help.

I journal what goes on in my life so I can see what the flow is. I tried to explain the feeling of this meditation and I drew a circle with a dot in the center.

http://bethnm.blogspot.com/2011/02/circle-of-protection.html

No comments:

Post a Comment