Sunday, May 22, 2011

What's Been Going On

Just finished "Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas" by Tom Robbins and the first thing that popped on my friend's computer (as mine is down with a virus) was an ad for Disney's "The Frog and the Princess"...and Porsches. Coincidences are flowing fast and furious.

Found employment. My boss has the same birthday I do. And her name is Maya. And we gained a new roommate, a sax player from Michigan named Beth.

To the Group that logs on at the same time. Who R U? :-)

An interesting dream:
I'm given a bag much like a Crown Royal bag but it is made of purple velvet and red silk with gold trim. Inside are 12 small white jewelry boxes. I hesitate to accept the gift but it is so beautiful. The boxes change shape. Triangles, then circles and back to squares. Inside are little perfume bottles with gold crown lids. One is poured on my head.

To the Guy who has been visiting my dreams. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment